- LO76180 - Non-Image mime embedded attachments not readable on devices
- LO76400 - Pending messages requiring streamed content holding up other messages
- LO76458 - Trying to recycle String value
- LO76474 - CHANGE DEFAULT TO NOT ENFORCE ACL ON CORPORATE LOOKUP
- LO76476 - Traveler must honor Server_Restricted on primary mail
- LO76487 - derby.index-stat-thread uses excessive CPU
- LO76547 - Fix synching loop on accepting invitation on delete errors
- LO76550 - BB10 devices request MIME but need more control over attachment
- LO76603 - Workaround for BlackBerry having two copies of mails in Sent
If you have one of these issues, you have to contact IBM support to obtain that fix.
I like also to propagate the IBM disclaimer about this kind of fixes
This is an informal Hot Fix to be used to verify problem resolution and to be
used as a temporary solution to any high priority problems as deemed by the customer.
By installing this Hot Fix, customer agrees to install the IBM formal fix, usually a Fix Pack,
once it is available that will supersede this Hot Fix.
Happy Holiday !! Buone vacanze !