There are many fix and also new functionality like
- Restrict Read Access on individual files or folders in a Linked Library (CCM): Blocking Read Access allows users of connections to remove the read access of everyone (minus community owners) within a community. A user can Block Read Access on the document summary page of files/folders. Blocking read access works on both files and folders.
- Support @mention in a Linked Library (CCM): This function allows @Mention other users in comments on documents in libraries.
- Metrics Reports for Linked Libraries (CCM): Metrics reports are now supported for Link Libraries in a Community.
- Open Questions and Answered Questions tabs have been added for Forum Topics: This function allows a user easily view the Open Questions and Answered Questions in either a Standalone or Community Forum.
- Launching a Video Player on supported file types in the Activity Stream and Embedded Experience: For ActivityStream entries based on Status Updates or Files where a supported video file format is present, there is now the option to play the video directly inline on the ActivityStream and from within the related Embedded Experience. Supported video file types are the same as for the existing Media Gallery and Files video player (.mp4(H.264 endoding) and .mov)
- Previews of non-image filetypes in the Activity Stream and Embedded Experience: When IBM Docs or the File Viewer document conversion service is configured with Connections, it will automatically generate a front page thumbnail image of supported document types (e.g odp, odc, .doc etc)
- Monthly repeating Events are now supported in Community Events: This function allows repeating Monthly Events to either occur monthly on a specific date (between the 1st - 31st) or a particular day, for example the first Friday of the month.
- Abbreviated Business Card for external users: Visitors (external users) who are not part of your organization that enter a community will view an abbreviated business card with no clickable licks for employee names.
- Performance optimization updates for the Activities Seedlist: This function optimized and improved performance for searching in Activities. Some new configuration properties were added to a-config.xml for this performance
If you have installed IBM Connections 5.0 don't hesitate and install (you or your IBM BP) this awesome CR1 !