Yesterday I've found this technote about virtualization platform supported by IBM Domino.
I think could be useful for someone seen that VMware ESX and ESXi 6.0 are not supported yet and we must be wait until 2016Q1 for official certification.
- IBM PowerVM Hypervisor on AIX
- IBM PowerVM Hypervisor on IBM i
- IBM PR/SM on SLES
- IBM PR/SM on RHEL
- IBM z/VM 6.1 on SLES
- IBM z/VM 6.1 on RHEL
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 & 2012 R2
- VMware ESX and ESXi 4.0, 5.0 & 5.1 (including future Fix Packs) on Windows, SLES, and RHEL (NOTE: VMware ESX & ESXi 6.0 is being reviewed for support in 1Q 2016.)
- AIX with Workload Partitions (WPARs)
KVM: KVM support is based on KVM/Kernel level. We support level 2.6.32 x86_64 as our baseline on either RHEL or SLES. We automatically support patch releases beyond this level as well (but not feature releases). For example, RHEL 6 x86_64 KVM is 2.6.32-71 and is supported.
As noted, we support only 64 bit KVM RHEL and SLES releases