IBM Verse for now is not supporting attachments offline and this are the differences between online and offline:
- Attachments and images are not available for messages stored offline, but each email will indicate that attachments were part of the original email.
- Attachments cannot be added to outgoing emails.
- Calendar invitations will be shown in the inbox and on the calendar bar but cannot be accepted/declined and new invitations cannot be created. The calendar popup is available for all entries from the calendar bar.
- Signed and encrypted mail options when sending email are not available.
- Currently it is possible to search and review existing “Needs Action/Waiting For” items from sync period (7 days). Coming very soon it will also be possible to mark completed existing items or add new items
- When reviewing the inbox, snippets (preview of first couple of lines of message) are not available.
You can read the entire technote here.