Today while i was checking some logs after an IBM Connections 5.5 migration I've realized some indexing errors related to some unavailable activities attachments.
After some investigation i got the solution reading this IBM Technote where I got the steps to link the an ancient content store that was copied from previous environment but not linked inside oa-config.xml .
I've checked out the Activity configuration files, added a new store definition :
<store default="false" class="com.ibm.openactivities.objectstore.filesystem.FileSystemObjectStore">
sync and restart of the application servers involved has fixed the issue !
The most important part of this blogpost would be the the way I've found this info : the (totally unofficial) IBM Connections Skype group !
Inside this group there are several high skilled peoples from several countries that loves to collaborate and help each others , awesome !
If you are working daily with IBM Connections as customer or consultant i strongly suggest you to click this link and join the group ( thanks guys for your availability ) !
You can find a list of several others skype group reading this blogpost from David .