Today I've opened a PMR because one of my customers have some crash on Traveler server just upgraded to 184.108.40.206.
Support have immediately send me a cumulative fix with following APAR addressed:
- LO85507 - Meeting notice not removed from inbox when deleted from BB10 device.
- LO85581 - Folder updates cause folders to be subscribed on the SyncML protocol using devices
- LO85728 - APNS: Update To Dos certificates before they expire again on 20150910
- LO85705 - Mime Documents without Mime headers are not processed correctly
- LO85730 - Crash on stackoverflow causes fatal error on Traveler task
- LO85746 - Signal 11 crash in OSTranslate on mime documents
- LO85767 - Object has been removed/recycled error appears in error logs and user stops syncing - LO85798 - Multiple accepts received for repeating event that only has parent document
- LO85823 - Mime attachments that have an unknown content or sub
- LO85857 - Skip recycled items in device profile to avoid sync failure from exception
- LO85880 - Mark as unread synced to server but not reflected in Notes client (Android only)
- LO85885 - Body fields as text with PDF attachments were not able to be downloaded to the device
if you are some of this APAR on you system you can open a PMR to obtain this fix or you have to wait the new public release that should be released soon.