- New profile API is extended to show more user information in third-party integration.
- The administrator can disable downloading and printing files from a Docs editor by changing configuration settings.
- Now you can quickly insert an image by dragging it from your local file system and dropping it into a document.
- You can set text to be displayed in a single column, two columns, or three columns by clicking Format > Columns.
- Now you can edit .xlsm files in spreadsheets.
- In shared files, file owners and editors can further restrict who can edit individual cell ranges or sheets by using the Data > Protected Areas command.
- You now can choose whether to hide or show grid lines by clicking View > Grid Lines.
- The localized formula name for Brazil is now supported.
- The Hyperlink formula now supports both URLs and cell ranges, in the current sheet or another sheet.
- You can now view .xlsm files.
- Now you can view template files, including document templates (.dot, .dotx, and .ott), presentation templates (.pot, .potx, and .otp), and spreadsheet templates (.xlt, .xltx, and .ots).
- Support of Edge browser on Windows 10 and Safari 9
- Support of MS SQL Server 2008 R2
- Support of ISAM 8.0
Click here to read the associated technote with more details