See below for a recap of the sw released with related part numbers:
- CNXL7EN IBM Domino 10.0.1 64 bit for Windows English
- CNXL8EN IBM Domino 10.0.1 64 bit for AIX English
- CNXL9EN IBM Domino 10.0.1 64 bit for Linux English
- CNXK5EN IBM Notes 10.0.1 Basic Configuration for Windows English
- CNXK6EN IBM Notes 10.0.1 for Windows English
- CNXK7EN IBM Notes 10.0.1 Mac 64 bit English
- CNXL1EN IBM Notes, Domino Designer and Admin 10.0.1 for Windows English
- CNY0UEN IBM Notes Community Client for Non-Production 10.0.1 Windows English
- CNXL0EN IBM Client Application Access 2.0.1 Windows English
- CNY0HEN IBM Client Application Access 2.0.1 Mac English
- CNYC6ML IBM Verse On-Premises V1.0.6
- CNXJ9EN DOMINO_APPDEV_PACK_1.0_LNX_EN
- CNY0QML IBM Traveler v10.0.1 for Windows
- CNY0RML IBM Traveler v10.0.1 for Linux
- CNY0SML IBM Traveler v10.0.1 for AIX
- CNXM1EN IBM XWork Server V10.0.1 64 bit for Windows
- CNXM2EN IBM XWork Server V10.0.1 64 bit for AIX
- CNXM3EN IBM XWork Server V10.0.1 64 bit for Linux
I love to insert also my personal top 5 of this highlights inserted in these releases
1) Panagenda Marvel Client essential (check on your server panagenda/PMCInstaller.nsf , and follow this technote to complete the setup).
2) Notes for macOS released with JVM embedded
3) Appdev pack 1.0 so developers could enjoy the holiday season
4) ics file importer in VOP 1.0.6 ! Finally a user could be able to work without a client to be able to import the invitation :-)
5) 200+ bugfix
Unfortunately language pack are not yet available , (this means no client and localized templates) , but it should be released early in 2019 with the first 10.0.1 fixpack .
Anyway if you are not English user , iNotes and VOP are still supporting multi language so it could be used easily from any kind of user.
Yesterday we have started to upgrade some servers from 9.0.1 and 10.0 to 10.0.1 , clients and VOP and all was working FINE as expected.
I love to add to this post also a link to the IBM github repository where you could find dockerfile and instruction to run Domino inside Docker. From what I've read IBM has completed our idea including the Domino configuration from pds file inside the docker image. I'll try and test this image for sure in thee near future !
Thanks IBM to have inserted my name in the special thanks :-) it's an honor.
If you like to read more info about this massive sw release, please read this blog post from Andrew Manby and the announcement letter.